Sunday, March 18, 2007

The Return Of Robin Hood










So I stumbled upon a new TV series on BBC America. It's a remake of Robin Hood. It was aired in the UK last year and now running in the states on BBC America. Who knew I would want to watch a Robin Hood series, but this is my new guilty pleasure. It's geared toward a younger audience with the lead heroes being younger. And the person playing Robin (Jonas Armstrong, below) is HOT!















The supporting characters are pretty good. Too bad they couldn't get Alan Rickman to reprise his role of the Sheriff of Nottingham. He was so cheesy good in the otherwise bad Kevin Costner movie. Robin's servant, Much, is very devoted to him. A bit too devoted it seems. I think he's got a crush on Robin. That's ok, so do I! Me and Jonas have a date each Saturday at 9pm ET on BBC America.









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daaaaamn!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree, he is so sexy! I found him searching for the Men in Tights version on the internet and was instantly hooked, and i've only seen one episode! I tried to find it on my TV guide, but i can't so I'm really bummed...
he's so hot!!

Anonymous said...

Why is he tied to a tree?

Anonymous said...

I definetely agree. He is super HOT and the series is awesome. I've always loved to watch any Robin Hood remakes and this one does a fantastic job.

P.S. He's tied to a tree because he was going temporarily nuts and wanted to kill Guy of Gisborn (killing is something Robin is really against). So his men tied him to a tree.