Tuesday, March 27, 2007

American Idol - Top 10










We are to the Top 10 and Sanjaya is STILL HERE! I'll be starting off all of these that way. You heard of the girl on Myspace who's not eating until Sanjaya is voted off? I think she'll be hitting McDonald's any time now, because he just won't go!

















Lakisha is first up with Last Dance by Donna Summer. Here's a song she can diva out to. Ok, the thing I'm noticing about Lakisha is she can belt out the high notes like a diva but her lower register doesn't seem as impressive. She can sing better than most of these people, but this is Donna Summer and I was expecting a lot more from her than this. Hmm.

















Chris Sligh is next and mentions playing the bongos in his boxer shorts. Well, there goes my dinner, thank you very much! He was ok. Kinda boring. He really hasn't dazzled me since the Top 12. Maybe he needs Sanjaya's haircut.

















Gina Glocksen is next. Good song choice of a good Pretenders song. She does better than the last two weeks. She may have saved herself for a few more weeks.

















Sanjaya is next. Oh why does he make this so easy! Where do I start with this new hairstyle? I think I can explain it. Even his hair can't stand his singing and is gathering up as high as it can to escape him. Sorry hair, you're stuck with him, as we are. Sigh...He sings a No Doubt song and sucks as usual. I really think he is trying to be as bad and freaky as he can to see if America keeps voting for him. And they do. Whatever, crack-lovin' America.

















Haley Scarnato is next singing Cindy Lauper. Haley did pretty good. She was all glammed up, but I don't know if it was good enough to keep her here.

















Phil Stacey is next. He's covering up his bald head trying to keep from scaring people who are afraid of vampires. He picked ANOTHER boring song. At least he sounded good. He has a good voice and is in tune, but a bit dull.

















Melinda Doolittle is next singing a Donna Summer song like Lakisha did. Now THAT'S how to sing Donna! I could listen to Melinda sing all day! Simon hates her outfit. Check out her performance below:



















Blake Lewis is next singing The Cure. Great song. His performance was a bit boring, but he sang it well. Simon said he's the best male singer in the competition. I can agree with that!

















Jordin Sparks is next singing No Doubt. I'm not sure about the song choice. I don't think it showed off her voice well enough. But she sounded good as usual. And what's up with her outfit?

















Last is Chris Richardson, also singing No Doubt. Simon didn't like it much, but I thought it was pretty good. And he looked HOT! Paula says in a sexy voice "You're good Chris, you're good...just good!" I was waiting for her to mount him at any moment!

My guess for who will go is Haley. We'll see.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love cindy Lauper.Her songs are awesome!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Thank you for letting us post about our favorite singer. Without this site, it would be really difficult to share the latest news about them.

FREE SONG FROM AMERICAN IDOL'S MELINDA DOOLITTLE! GO TO www.melindadoolittle.com and get it NOW - FREE! New album released on February 3, 2009! Don't miss it!

Keep updated about Melinda's career at http://www.melindasbackups.com which is a web site owned by Melinda Doolittle. Melinda’s Backups™ is a non-profit supportive association inspired by Melinda and authorized by her to operate this web site on behalf of her fans.

I am one of her backups (fans) and can truly say that not only is Melinda hugely talented but she is also exceptionally kind and gracious