Wednesday, May 09, 2007

American Idol Top 4 - Results










Tonight we get down to three people. Watch out Kiki!














Paula is getting ready for the show by feeling all over her boobs. Ugh. Better her than me!













They announce the tour dates for the American Idol tour. They'll be in my city for their second show. Oh dear. That will make 3 tours this year I want to go to, Idol, Dancing With The Stars, and So You Think You Can Dance. My poor wallet!














Barry Gibb sings and sounds ok for someone who's doing a pretty good imitation of the Crypt Keeper. And what's up with those huge fake choppers in his mouth!













So the bottom two are Lakisha and Blake. Oh dear.














And as I expected, Lakisha gets the boot. It's back to the bank teller job for her!

No comments: