Saturday, August 05, 2006

It's a Bird, It's a Plane...It's Fat Momma!

Ok, so there's nothing on TV and I turn on Who Wants To Be A Superhero? on SciFi channel. I was saying to someone the other day that I think I've seen every possible type of reality show, then I see this. So they're looking for the best superhero eh? Let's take a look at some of the contestants, shall we?





We got Monkey Woman. She's got a belt with banana-shaped weapons. Her vulnerability is the sound of music boxes and calliope organs. Ok...







Then there's Cell Phone Girl. She can take digital photos with her eyes. Her vulnerability is when she's in an area with no cellphone service. heh. Well honey, stay away from T-Mobile. You'd be dead for sure!










We got Fat Momma. She's got a belt with donuts on it and gets her powers from eating donuts. She grows to 5 times her normal size when angry. She must be real angry all the time then. Her vulnerability is diet foods. I know where you're comin' from sista, me too.









Feedback gets his powers from video games he plays. His vulnerability is that powerlines give him a headache, and apparently bad hair.








So far, they had a couple of missions. One was to run to a finish line and be aware of a lost crying little girl as they pass by and help her. Oh please...give the little bitch a cell phone. Hey, there's something for Cell Phone Girl to do. Then they had to open a back door of a house of some old woman who got locked out of her house. But they have to get past a couple attack dogs. Fat Momma tries to distract the dogs with her donuts, but apparently the dogs are on Atkins and just wants the meat..er..blubber. I say tell the old hag to get a spare key and stop whining. Hmm. That gives me an idea. I should enter the next competition as Attitude Man. My powers are the ability to make people cry with my wit. My vulnerabilities are polyester and wearing anything off the sale rack. I think I might watch this a couple times more to see if Fat Momma saves the day...or eats the other contestants.

No comments: