Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I Got My Tickets, BITCH!















Tonight's the So You Think You Can Dance finale! I'm pretty sure Benji will win, which will be fine. But I'll still hold hope for a Travis upset!! At least I'll be able to see them in person! Last Saturday I attempted to purchase my tickets to their Tampa stop of their upcoming tour. After 1 1/2 hours of trying to get through, it sold out. But suprisingly, they opened up a SECOND show on the next evening! I jumped in and got great seats! The second show sold out a couple hours later. I'm really suprised how fast this tour is selling out. I think the organizers are surprised too. After tonight, I'll have to wait 2 months to see my favorite dancers. I'll just have to try not to channel my inner 14 year old girl when I'm at the show. Must be cool and respectable...





Oh, who am i kidding. This is going to be me!

No comments: