Monday, July 18, 2005

Another Damn Blow Job...

Ok, not the good kind. It appears Hurricane Emily will spare Florida. This crap is starting too early this year. All I know is that if a hurricane cuts off my electricity and I miss Big Brother, I will be pissed! Gotta get my fill of Julie Chen-bot ya know. They need to start naming these hurricanes something more interesting. Who wants to track a Dennis, or Emily. We need some names with attitude. Like Laquita or Starshawna. Now that will get my attention!


Ben Browder's Dreamy!

I saw the season premiere of Stargate SG1. I haven't really watched the series before, but one new thing this season got me watching. Ben Browder makes a return to TV after his fabulous run on Farscape. Well, he was on that oh-so-bad TV movie about Charlie's Angels, but that doesn't count. This man is H-O-T! ...nuff said...

Well, I gotta do some catch up work tonight to get ready for a training class I'm teaching tomorrow. Gotta train 25 people how to web chat with customers. The first person to use "LOL" is goin down!

Mickey

No comments: