Thursday, July 12, 2007

So You Think You Can Dance Week 4 Results









Week 4 results show of So You Think You Can Dance. Will Cedric avoid elimination again? I hope not! The show starts up with a routine choreographed by guest judge Adam Shankman. It was a Hairspray-inspired number. Adam is gayer than Joe on Big Brother! Video is below.




Couples are told once again if they are safe. First couple in the bottom three is Anya and Danny. I was kinda expecting that after the hate-fest the judges gave Danny's attitude.


Second couple in the bottom three are Cedric and Shauna. I definitely was expecting that!


Last couple in the bottom three are Jaimie and Hok. That one I was expecting too. They seemed to get low ranking in overnight polls I've seen.

Adam took the finalists to the premiere of Hairspray. They did all this neat stuff, but all I remember from the segment is below...


That's what I'm talking about!

Solo time. First up is Anya.


Next is Danny.


Now we got Shauna's solo.


Next up is Cedric.


Jaimie is dancing next.


Last to dance is Hok.




Hello Zac Efron in the audience. He's dreamy!


The girl going home was Shauna. Poor Shauna.


And the guy going home is Cedric! Well, it's about time! Git outta here!

Let's see if Hok and Jaimie win back their audience favorites status next show. And more shirtless Kameron please! Until next week!

No comments: