Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Playlist - Dec 1


A lot of good music released lately. Here's my current iPod playlist I'm listening to. Some new, some not as new. All Sassy! Oh, and a couple Christmas selections too...

1) The Maker Makes, Rufus Wainwright, Brokeback Mountain Soundtrack
2) La Vie Boheme, Rent Film Soundtrack
3) Will I?, Rent Film Soundtrack
4) Different Names for the Same Thing, Death Cab For Cutie, Plans
5) I Will Follow You Into The Dark, Death Cab For Cutie, Plans
6) Fire, Ferry Corsten
7) We Will Become Silhouettes, The Postal Service, Give Up
8) Sorry, Madonna, Confessions on a Dance Floor
9) Jump, Madonna, Confessions on a Dance Floor
10) All These Things That I've Done, Killers, Hot Fuss
11) Grown Up Christmas List, Michael Buble', Let It Snow
12) I'll Be Home for Christmas, Michael Buble', Let It Snow

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»